cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 logical component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Our organization uses  ARIS  to define Business Scenarios,  Business process and Business steps.

We run synchronization from ARIS to solman by logical component that called "z_solman" and we define aditional logical componet  SAP ecc 6.0

Why can't i define t-code SAP ecc in Business steps level  i cant define only Business process and Business Scenarios level?

Can we define 2 logical componenet in one Business steps?

BR

Moshe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jansi

Thanks for the reply but it's not what I meant

i define two logical component in the project and in the list "object in transcations TAB only "z_solman" logical component available and SAP ECC 6.0 is unavailable

Regards

Moshe

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

Only when you maintain the Logical Components at Business Process level in Structure Tab in SOLAR01, the logical component will be available at Business Process Step level in Transaction tab.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I hope that will solve my problem

We run synchronization from ARIS to solman by logical component that called "z_solman" and we define aditional logical componet  SAP ecc 6.0

Why can't i define t-code SAP ecc in Business steps level ? only object "z_solman"  is available.

(in Business process level sap ecc is available..)

Can we define two t-code in one Business step?  for example t-code SAP Ecc and t-code SAP SCM?

BR

Moshe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are referring some wrong information, actually

1. You can define a tcode only at the business step level.

2. You can define N number of Tcodes in One business steps

3. You can only associate one logical component to one tcode, if you want create one more business step as same and assign the same tcode with the different logical component.

please see the demos under service.sap.com/rkt-solman.

OR service.sap.com/alm

Please checK

Regards

Jansi