cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: No profile data found for the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a new Agentry Application (following the tutorial about flight data) and when I try to log on or do a transmit, I get the error com.syclo.agentry.BusinessLogicException: No profile data found for the user. Does anybody know what is causing this?

I published the application to the server, exported the Java classes to a .jar file and put this on the ServerDev folder. I changed the appname in the JavaBE.ini file to my application and I included the .jar file in the Agentry.ini file. Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerin,

I unfortunately don't have the opportunity to find the solution. I was working on it as part of my internship but this has ended. I hope you find the solution.

Kind regards,

Xana

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jerin,

Were you able to solve your problem?  I just worked through part 1 of the FlightBooking demo and it worked as expected ( minus some user errors with my SAP BAPI mapping).

--Bill

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check if your using MDO "SWM53_CORE_USER_PROFILE" object, if so uncheck HR USER link under data filter.

Thanks

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't use that MDO. But when I do, and uncheck the HR USER link under data filter, I get a new problem: Event: 0,  6, (user): For input string: "" No idea what this means...

Thank you!

Xana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xana.

I'm also trying to do the Agentry demo on FlightBooking and getting the same error. Could you please let me know if you were able to solve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Jerin