cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany price to be unified in Invoice and IC billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are seeking solutions to our problem in unifying intercompany price in both Invoice and IC billing.

our intercompany price PI01 is supposed to be the same value between

Invoice (Z2) and Intercompany billing (IV). However because pricing type for these two documents are different: LF->Z2, pricing type Z (=D); LF->IV, pricing type B, so PI01 is different which it remains unchanged in Invoice and gets redetermined in IV.  We tried not to impact the other condition types under those two types of billing doc by choosing the pricing type.

Our goal is to have PI01 determined/repriced for both Invoice and IC billing at Post GI date (Cond.pric.date), and all the other price conditions remain unchanged. But not sure what else we could do to achieve this, please kindly share your ideas with us, many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello YuHua,

the SAP note 24832 explains how to setup a custom pricing type.

I think you have already done this activity, because Pricing type 'Z' is not standard SAP.

Please review you implementation of Pricing 'Z' so that it redetermines PI01.

In this way it would be redetermined both in Z2 and in IV billing document.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to have missed out this piece of info: the value of PI01 is maintained/changed on the end of every month, which complicates the whole thing.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YuHua,

I want to know (learn) the business reason for changing PI01 periodically.

E.g. is it that the material price is changing (increasing) every month? or....

Moreover, if the intercompany price is increasing; the price is kept the same (price to the external customer, PR00).

Why this inconsistency?

I request you to give some details.

This thread is an interesting one!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late reply..  I am not sure the exact need from the business, but they change PI01 slightly every month. PI01 is separate from standard price, they don't seem to relate. (but I agree with you which normally it should vary with)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yu,

Could you please explain why PI01 value is changing when re-determination of pricing takes place?

In standard, the condition table related to condition type PI01 is sales org of sales order, plant and material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion Ivano, we might head to this direction - although this was our least expected way to go.