Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling se38 program's output screen in wdabap

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to call se38 program's output screen , when i click a link in alv table field. and also i want to write a piece of code while exeuting that program.

please check the below screenshot . pls consider below picture as alv table

when i click sd_vbrk field , it needs to call se38 programs ouput.

and also when i click execution of the above program. i neeed to update a ztable. plese help me to complete this.

Thanks

Mlee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Create a Internet service for the report transaction. This will generate an URL to access the particular report in WEB.

You can have a UI element called FRAME in the view and give the transaction URL to it. You have to pass the URL dynamically, as the URL will be different in different systems.

Call the particular view with frame, when you click the ALV table field.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Balu.

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

hi thanabalu.

thaks for your answer.

here my scenario is in alv table ..i have list of programs name ( not tcodes). when i click that program name i need to open main execution screen ( selection-screen)..

is it possible? if it is yes..please explain me briefly as am new to this.

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi thanabalu..

Konjam unga contacts kodunga..any id pls..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

it is not possible to call se38 program in webui..because sap gui programs cannot be called directly to webui ( using sumbit program syntax )..it is possible by converting the se38 program into tcode.. and then tcode needs to be converted into URL using ITS..(tcode : sicf ).

after that call the url in the onaction( event handler) method .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I came across this example hope will help you.

http://scn.sap.com/community/web-dynpro-abap/blog/2013/05/07/calling-a-tcode-pa60-from-web-dynpro-ab...

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

There is a ways for achieving the same.

Call transaction is not possible in WD, So you can generate a external popup window and where you can open you transaction in Web there is some settings in TCode while creating T Code.

Try this .......

I'll send some code as well if you required.

Thanks,

Mukesh

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

but i dont want to open tcodes...i want to open se38 program execution screen ( selection-screen) when i click a particular link( program name which i stored in alv field )