Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in bringing over Internal customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with Rfx.

I have a project with intneral customer details and  tried to create a Rfx from there. When i click on "Create Rfx" link in Actions it opens the Rfx create page.

Rfx automatically brings over all the details from the project like Description, primary legal contact etc. But its not bringing over the the Internal Customers list to the Rfx.

But the same is working for Master Agreement. Its bring over the Internal customers to master agreement.

If anyone has some idea about this please share.

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rcr_tx
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you are referring to collaborators, you should be getting a pop-up with the list of collaborators on the project where you would select which collaborators to bring over to the RFX.  This would be same process for creating a master agreement from a project.

rr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Which version of sourcing are you using.(7.0 or 9.0)

Pls let me know who are "Internal Customers" which you are refering. Are they collaborators or Supplier?

In Sourcing 9.0, both collaborators and suppliers are pulled to RFx when we create an RFx from project.

Regards,

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for you reply.

I am using Version 9.0.

But its not pulled over there in Rfx.

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

As per standard you should encounter a screen to select collaborators for RFx. Its a long shot but can you check the Document Security Template configuration for RFx to confirm if a collaborator is included as the default setting.

Also, it would be helpful if you mention whether you got an error message for this process along with screenshots if possible.

Thanks,

Arijeet