cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the profit center automatcially derived for a statistical internal order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a small query, i.e. when my user tries to post and FB60 document for a vendor payment. In that document he is using an expense G/L account and  statistical internal order. A dummy Profit center is fetching automatically, where there is no assignment of PRCTR in IO or for default PRCTR to G/L account. I have checked FAGL3K3KEH and OKB9 and other configuration settings. No where this prctr (particular PRCTR) is assigned. Here, I am using a validation for Business area and Profit center, which is correct.

Please provide any suggestion.

Regards.

Raja M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Profit Centre is normally derived from Material Master.  But when the PO is account assigned PO, profit centre will be derived from the Account Assignment given.

please check the following if the PCA is active.

When you receive goods, they should be accounted, in addition to FI, in Profit Center Accounting also. Hence whenever you create a material master, make sure that profit center is entered in all materials + plant combination.

When goods received, the profit center in the material master is debited with the stock. In the same way, when goods are issued from the stock, the system tries to credit the stock of the material from profit center maintained in the material master. So, if profit center accounting is active, then you need to mention the Profit Center in all relevant masters i.e. Cost Center, Material Masters, WBS Masters, Internal Orders etc.

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

What ever you told is correct in the case bill passing through MIRO or some other t.code by using a real order. Where as I am asking an expense booking by passing a JV and using a statistical order. Here is no PO related entry. Please look into this.

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Sorry for the late reply, please check any validation and substitution concept applicable in your system otherwise please check 3KEH, where you have given default cost centre.

Profit centre is automatically coming means, only possible is Validation and Substitution or default assignment of profit centre in 3KEH.

Please check and come back

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

There is no Validation and substitution at all. The other two checks already I have mentioned in my first query itself.

Please provide further any more suggestion.

Regards,

Raja.