cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brokerage accounting require in billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The problem is as follows - We are raising an invoice to Customer A and at the same time we are allowing broker to some other party (Vendor). Vendor is maintained in my partner as broker (Z1).

Now we want to know that how will it be possible to capture the sales & accounting transactions.

Looking forward to some valuable suggestions.

No we are going to debit Rs 100 to the customer and then credit Rs 10 to the other party (Vendor).

The entry will be as follows -

Party A/c        Dr.      100

Brokerage A/c Dr.        10

To

Sales             Cr.               100

Vendor A/c     Cr.                 10

Thanks & Regards

Thanks

Arun Vyas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please explain the business process in detail, what role does the vendor plays in the sales transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Vendor code use as Broker in my partner determination. Also use condition type for brokerage. My condition value will be require in my vendor account against clearance of condition type.

Thanks

Arun         

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun

In that case I agree with Mozzam here, when we create invoice the eneries are pass for the customer and not for the vendor as in SD process we have mainly consider SP, SH, BP & PY partner functions for documentation. If you have created a condition to charge brokerage the amount will be getting credited to some GL A/C mapped. So you can make JV enteries to move the amount to Vendors account.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have never cam across an accounting entry where we post customer and vendor in one accounting document. I think this will not be possible in SD invoice. You can Debit the customer but for crediting the vendor I think it would be nice if you use any clearing or accrual G/L and after posting SD invoice post a credit note to your Vendor.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for fast reply...

But my business requirement is same as, So please suggest the more solution for the same.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun

As I suggested earlier we cannnot hit customer and vendor in SD invoice. In SD invoice we can hit customer and G/Ls. Discuss with your FI guy and if possible open some G/L with same number and description as vendor and assign this G/L in VKOA to the respective account key. This will credit the G/L and on some specific date you can post a JV to transfer the balances or if client wants it to be done automatically then an ABAP program can be scheduled for this. There is not any chance to hit vendor and customer in SD invoice.

Thank$