cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prof of delivery missing in document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SD document flow, if I use VF03, enter billing document, I can find the outbound delivery document and sales order, I then go to VL02N , but I can't see proof of delivery document and the accounting document with VLPOD, may I know how can I see the proof of delivery and account document generated with VLPOD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I feel ,for POD,POD status will not update in document flow and POD doesn't have accounting document.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

so how to track delivery/billing did VLPOD or not?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to table VBUK and select field PDSTK in selection fields and put the status in that field as per what you wanted and execute and see the deliveries numbers These deliveries would be performed POD.

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Run SE38 and execute this report WSPODLIST1. If this report is useful you can assign a TCode for this program. This is standard report which shows delivery information along with POD status, date and time etc.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

The above are too technique, instead of going to table, user want o use front-end transaction code to display VLPOD relevant activity, such as document flow, document relationship. how to?

My problem is : I already know delivery number, I want to check what are the VLPOD document related to that delivery

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When we do POD with VLPOD Tcode system doesn't generate any new document. It only updates the statuses which we can't see in document flow. User has two options. View status of POD in delivery document Line item Processing tab or use the report which I have shared or you can create your own report using VBUP table. Give delivery number as selection parameter and PDSTA as output. Remember this that POD has not separate document but only the delivery order number.

Hope you understand now.

Thank$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just check VLPODL t.code.It may be helpful to you .

Thaks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

It only tells me that VLPOD is performed and at what time, I also want to know which accounting document number is generated during VLPOD, how to?

It seems we did VLPOD enhancement to post to COGS from good in transit. how to check where is the enhancement for VLPOD ?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you ever seen accounting document generation with VLPOD ?

You are just taking delivery number and confirming the goods delivery to customer thru VLPOD. Till,now,I didnt see accounting document generation  by VLPOD.

It seems we did VLPOD enhancement to post to COGS from good in transit. how to check where is the enhancement for VLPOD ?

Please ask your ABAPer on this.

Thanks,

Naren