Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP run conflict

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

MD01,MD02,MD03  generates planned orders in R/3

rrp3 ,rrp4 are placeholders for  PPDS orders borne out of either PPDS hiuristic run  /PPDS optimizer run

like wise when i release my requirements stored in DP to SNP via MC90  the SNP receipts/planned orders generated should be sitting somewhere in the system...where is its resting place ?....what is the tcode to retrieve those fresh set of SNP planned orders emanating from requirements preset in DP??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can check it in SNP Planning book (/n/sapapo/sdp94).

RRP3 and RRP4 transaction can also be used for display of SNP orders

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

so ravi in SDP94 i should establish a key figure planned orders and bring in all planned orders there or it comes auto matic but so far i havent seen coming automatic....ok i will be very specific

now i have released at say 9 pm a demand plan to SNP  now i want to see those corresponding planned orders created at 9 pm and convert it to PPDS ....how would i catch the exact planned order created at 9 pm ..because there are thousands of planned orders ...how would i catch the exact one that i desire

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I am seeing one missing link here, assuming it is not intentional.

Here are the steps;

- You are done with forecasting in DP;

- You release forecast from DP to SNP as planned independent requirement and not planned order (Category FA - FC req - Planned Independent requirements)

- This demand you can see in SNP planning book under Forecast (SNP planning book 9ASNP94 - View SNP94(1));

- Now when you take SNP planning run SNP engine will generate SNP planned orders, which you can see in SNP planning book under receipts;

Now you can do further activities;

Other places where you can see demand transferred from DP is RRP3, RRP1 under category FC req.

Hope this answers your query.

Rgds

Sourabh

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

To add to what Sourabh has rightly explained, once SNP Planned orders are generated by running SNP heuristics, you will have to select and run Conversion heuristics (Use program /sapapo/background_scheduling) to convert orders from SNP to PPDS.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, To be honest, you're always on a strange way to use the system. Yes, the SNP planned orders can be viewed in RRP3, but why do you want to see those orders created at 9 PM?

First you run forecast release at 9 PM, do you also perform SNP run (heuristic, CTM or optimizer) at 9 PM too? If you don't perform SNP run, how could you expect you get the planned orders?

Second, as long as SNP run is performed, all unfixed orders will be deleted and recreated, so except those fixed orders, all orders are new, unless you use delta planning ... (I only mean those orders after SNP production horizon.)

And, SNP is not order based planning (unless you use CTM), you will not have the relationship to know which receipt is created to cover which demand.

Last why do you want to convert the SNP orders to PPDS immediately, and manually? SNP planned orders are normally for mid-term and long-term planning. If you want the demand in short-term to be planned,  you may consider plan the demand by PPDS directly?

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

well ada and my friends i will start fresh with new set of datas run the whole cycle ....and connect with you parrellely.....what is confusing me is that after SNPOP  i been through optimizer log and explanations all is fine ..but i dont seem to see planned orders and PR as in MD01....let me check with your above said inputs.by running practically

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, first check in APO -- whether you have planned orders or PRs in /sapapo/rrp3. If you have them in APO, but not in ECC, then it's INT issue. You'll need to check customizing setting "Transfer to OLTP systems" as well as setting in /SAPAPO/C4, and integration model. But first check whether it works at APO side.

If you use optimizer, check optimizer log in /sapapo/snpoplog -> results log-> IT_ARCMAT, IT_PROMO and IT_PROCUR to see if there're orders created by the optimizer run.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You can check the SNP Planned orders in the SNP Planning Book(/n/sapapo/sn94).

You can check it in Product View tab i.e. /n/sapapo/rrp3.

There is one column named category,different categories are assigned for different orders.

Like , Category                  Meaning

FC req                     Planned Independet requirements.

Con Rel                   Stock transport order

SNP:PL ORD          SNP Planned order

etc. These category you can view in RRp3 tab and identify all the orders against a material in the specific plant.

Hope this helps.