cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk assessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am exploring in sap EHSM Risk Assessment. Is there any standard configuration documents for risk assessment.I have worked on classic risk management in EHS. But the component extension is little bit creepy. Can anybody guide  or provide the steps to process a standard risk assessment.

Regards

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary and Edward,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for my delay.

Yes, I have referred to the help.sap and also to the Master guide on setting up. I'm in the process of conducting a risk assessment and I'm lost somewhere in the midst.

I have already gone through the link Mary gave where in I could get a deep understanding of the offerings and risk process in EHSM. Thanks for that.

I don't know exactly, but may be because I'm very new to the portal based system that I find it difficult to deal with. Let me try reading once again, and will come up with where exactly am stuck with in the process.

Dear Edward,

Thanks for the help you are offering. I'll be in touch with you.

Regards,

Chris.

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Mary is correct. There is no any standard configuration documents for risk assessment but our community people will help to reach your goal.

Refer risk assessment application help link else if you want, i can provide you some general configuration information.

Here you can get some basic Application operation guide,master guide and security guide, As Mary told it gives you a better understanding of what can do for the configuration and process.

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&_SHORTKEY=011000358700007479...

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by creepy

I assume you already looked in the on-line help. What is missing to help you understand the steps to process a risk assessment?

Here is a link to a document that explains the risk assessment application in high level terms. It won't help you with configuration, but at least it gives you a better understanding of what can be done in the solution.

http://www54.sap.com/bin/sapcom/downloadasset.risk-assessment-with-sap-ehs-management-pdf.bypassReg....