cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive maintenance

0 Kudos

Hi PM Gurus,

I am being supporting one live project. I hav one doubt in Prev.Mtn cycle. One cycle is started in 01.01.2008 running till now and will end in 30.10.2013. Now it has to be extened to 1.12.2014 with the scheduling period as "0" instead of 365. Please help me so that no work orders must be generated and for only nov'2013 month the work order must be generated. Tell me how can i solve this issue.

Awaiting quick response please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasad,

I have few queries in this why you triggered the plan with scheduling period "0".

And please explain your query little clearly.

We want only work orders to be generated for November rite? if so please reschedule the plan.

Regards,

Bhanu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. If schedule period is 0 then only one call will be released so we maintain schedule period 0 (if schedule period is 0 then the second will not be found or rel unless the first one is completed). If we reschedule the workorder again it will schedule for 5 years where as now we require it fo ronly one year.

So what I thought is making schedule period 365 and scheduling and again editing 365 to 0. I think it works but i hav another doubt if there is any impact like doing this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As per your post i understood that initially the plan is of scheduling period 5 Yrs rite.

Then extend the scheduling period and check in IP10 whether there is any impact to the call items. If not reschedule the plan.

If you ran ip30 it consists of reschedule option check that and execute the transaction.

Regards,

Bhanu.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bhanu. I will try it.