cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why double click action is not working in mobile device?

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed an application in syclo  where the screens are designed in a way when I double click on header item in list screen , it should show details screen .The problem is double click action is working fine in ATE but when the application is deployed in to the mobile device the double click action is not working.The issue is same for all screens in the application when it is deployed in to mobile device.It will be a helpful if any one can give me the solution.

Thanks in advance

Regards ,

Sravanthi Polu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the Device, and OS version of the Device you are using?

Stephen Streeter

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stephen ,

Thanks for reply. I have deployed the application in iphone 4s and version is 7.1.

Thanks,

Sravanthi.

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Double click action is working in android mobile phones.A small arrow icon will appear at the right side of the list which may not be notifiable if there are more number of columns,the screen should be scrolled to view it.

Regards,

Sravanthi Polu.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sravanthi,

For Apple OS, there really isn't a UI concept of double-click like there is on Windows devices.  To achieve your desired result on iOS, change each List Screen to a Detail Screen and add List Tile View controls to them.  You will also need to create a child Screenset that will handle the display of the tile data for each different list.  Set the Displays for the child screen set to the Object type you want to display.  Add a platform and detail screen, then build the tile by adding the fields you want to display.  Back on the List Tile View control on the Settings tab, point to the child screenset for Row and Selected to display the tile within your control.  Now you can turn on single-click on this same tab and point to the action you want executed when a tile is pressed.  Lastly, you will need to choose the source collection for your data on the Data/Styles tab of the control.

Try this and feel free to ask if you get stuck along the way.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP