cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTR browser screen does not work with HTTPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I installed DMIS 2011_1_731 and applied SP05 on a NW 7.40 SPS03 system running Fraud Management 1.1 ramp-up.  Apparently, HTTP is not supported so I configured HTTPS which included adding the parameter "icm/HTTP/redirect_0=PREFIX=/,FROM=*,FROMPROT=HTTP,PROT=HTTPS,HOST=$(SAPLOCALHOSTFULL)". 

I successfully tested the HTTPS configuration with the BSP Test Application.  However, when I go to transaction LTR, the browser window that appears is blank.  If I remove the icm/HTTP/redirect_0 parameter, the LTR browser window comes up fine and I can maintain the LT configuration. 

Does anyone know of something specific that needs to be done to enable LTR using HTTPS?  Do I need to change the security setting or logon procedure in the service definition with SICF?

Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Rex L. Farris 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

After the installation of SAP LT Replication Server, all required Web Dynpro SAP LT Replication Server services are initially disabled. You must enable these services in order to run the SAP LT Replication Server user interface.

Activate the following services:

iuuc_replication_config
iuuc_repl_mon_powl
iuuc_helpcenter
iuuc_helpcenter_document
iuuc_repl_wdc_config_gaf
/sap/public/bc
/sap/public/bc/ur
/sap/public/mysso/cntl
/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/iuuc_repl_mon_schema_oif
/sap/public/bc/icons
/sap/public/bc/icons_rtl
/sap/public/bc/webicons
/sap/public/bc/pictograms
/sap/public/bc/webdynpro

For activating the above services, Please refer to SLT Installation guide page 19 (SPS 06) or page 18 (SPS 05).

Regards
Raj

Message was edited by: Raj Kumar Salla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.  Activation of the services you mentioned were part of the installation guide and I did activate them previously.  The LTR web UI works fine as long as the system is configured for HTTP so the services must be activated.  If there are HTTPS services that need to be activated, I would expect to see an error message/dump/trace file entry to indicate that.  Instead, all I get is a blank browser screen.

Rex

rindia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You re right Rex, error message indicating the problem would make the task easy.

Tobias Koebler is an SLT expert and hope he can sort it out.

Regards

Raj