cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Auto Complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

It might be that this question has been asked before, but I have not found any answer to it, possibly I use the wrong search terms. I am sorry if this is the case.

We have set up some email autoreactions in CCMS/RZ20, which is working. Now we have to manually "Complete Alert" when we have solved the problem - if not the Current Status will stay RED until this is done.

The problem comes when there has been an alert and one of the queues get stuck, then the queue get the RED status and I manually have to:

- Mark the queue

- Press "Open Alerts"

- Press "Display Alerts"

- Press "Complete Alerts"

Then the status is GREEN again and the next autoreaction can send an email. If I forget to set the status back to GREEN then I won't receive any emails. I want this status to be automatically set back to GREEN.

All I could find till now is a parameter CMPL_ALERT_AFTER_DAY - This automatically completes alerts from monitoring segment older than 'X' number of days...where 'X' is the value of the parameter. This is the only parameter which I have found till now which helps in Automatically Completing the alerts, but I want to set this in min. Is there any other method?

Thanks

Sakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sakthi,

We have a similar requirement. Were you able to find a way to do it ?

Thanks,

Kiran