Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Migration to new System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we are going live in April,

we have rebate that needs to be migrated to new system,

my questions is how do we determine what are open rebate?

can we partial pay in legacy(old ECC) and carry over remaining payment in new system.

for example. we have annual rebate that paid at the end of year. we are going live in April so that 3 out of 12 months rebate records will be in legacy system and remaining 9 months record will be in new system.

At the end of year, how can we make one payment of rebate?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, the rebate agreements can be created in SAP using a LSMW.

Once the rebate agreement is created, there is a provision in rebate agreement where you can enter the previously accrued amount manually.

Later the new transactions will be in new SAP, it will automatically accrue.

At the time of settlement, it will considered recorded accruals and manually entered accruals (at the time of Go-Live).

So you can settle them in 1 payment.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Thanks for the reply. LSMW will not work to update condition records.

one more questions on Accural amount.

I assume, I need to bring Accural amount per conditon record from legacy. when i try to edit accural amount in new system, it prompts me # of condtion records it needs to apply to.

I can not apply total accural per rebate.agreement?

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as know, generally one rebate agreement has 1 condition until you have rebate for different group of articles. The Manual accrual is done for entire rebate agreement and not sure about a rebate with multiple conditions.

Can you paste the screen shot of the system error?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I had accrual amount of 78.00 usd. I add manual accrual of 1599.00 when i saved the agreement, system created credit memo. credit memo has net value of $0.00 however header conditon tab shows the amount of 1599.00. (mean credit memo of $0.00)

when i go back to agreement and try to create partial pay. system shows an error ' function not possible there are open documents relevant for accruals'

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As amit had already suggested  you can settle the partial accrued amount manually if the clients decides to, once live the system itself will accrue the amount  & you can settle it after the validity period.

Thanks

Sukant Chakraborthy