cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP planned orders transfered R/3 MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want SNP planned order to be tranfered to from APO to R/3. They should be transfered when created in SNP-planning book (//SDP94) and when created by CTM (Capable-to-Match).

What settings do I have to do for this?

Is it in this customizing: Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems?

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Eva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eva,

You are right. You will have to configure settings in Customizing.

In the screenshot, I can see that "Immediate Transfer" is already selected for SNP application. Select the same setting under CTM also.

In addition to this you should also have an active integration model for Planned orders for the desired Product-Location combinations in ECC.

Regards,
Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eva, Yes, this is the correct setting you should use. But please also read the documentation of this customizing setting, especially the below part:

-----------

Note that the settings you make in the CIF transaction User Settings, can overwrite the settings made here. The following rules are valid:

• CIF setting Default: The settings that are made within this SNP IMG activity are valid.
  • CIF setting Collect changes: The orders are first collected (periodic transfers). The CIF setting overwrites the SNP setting.
  • CIF setting Do not collect changes: The orders are transferred immediately during planning. The CIF setting overwrites the SNP setting.

If you set No transfer in this SNP IMG activity, the orders are not transferred, even if another setting has been made in the CIF transaction.

------------

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

thank you very much for these useful hints.

kindest regards,

Eva