cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Contract for Drilling/Exploration Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Client offers drilling/exploration services which consist of down payment and milestone billing type. I have maintained ZWV for the document type but have been encountering errors 'Start date billing plan: Base line date for rule 13 not set' and condition fields are blank (after maintaining the condition for the service).

Please is there any other contract type that fits their requirements, if thats where am missing it.

Many thanks in advance for your detailed response.

Regards,

Olaitan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is just message only.After clicking on Billing plan tab ,you will get like below message.maintain start date and end date .

After clicking on above messages then you will get 13 contract start and contract end date 14 as shown like below image.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Naren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The challenge am still having now is that the condition type cannot be found on the condition tab of the contract, therefore I can't set the billing plan as the net value is not found.

Please, what am I missing. All necessary pricing procedure and assignments has been configured.

Thank you. 

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

What I understood from your post is you are not getting condition types in condition tab right .Please check "Analysis " in condition tab of contract ,here you will find some info on this problem.Please check your pricing procedure set up in V/08 as well as check you have maintained condition records in Vk12 or not with that condition types.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Naren. It worked!