cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Action and Status in ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solution Manager Experts,

I was able to define a custom action and a custom status successfully following the post.

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/06/06/how-to-insert-a-new-...

The custom status was in between "To be Tested" and "Successfully Tested". However when I set the Custom Status it greys out the rest of the statuses. (see screen shot below).

The only reason I could think it would do this is because this custom status was not present in the start condition of the following statuses. So I changed that but still got the same result.

A little stuck at this point and would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

-Anshul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shaswat. Both the above were correct. I fig'd it out ... The condition that had been defined was missing brackets around it. I learnt that if there are multiple lines in the Condition lines need to have a bracket between the rows which specify the status and the row with the error free flag condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

Goto Define Status Profile for User Status -> double click the "system integration complete" status and select the option which having the "To be Tested" status and save.

Rg,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member204161
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul ,

Can you check if your user's role has the authorization key (B_USERSTAT) for the new status ?

Also , make sure you have actions for your new status which will help you to go to the succeeding statuses.

Regards,

Shaswat