cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New condition type in the pricing.Country of delivering plant (WKCOU) didnt have any value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created new condition type for pricing, the condition table used was a combination of Sold to pary and Country of delivering plant (WKCOU).

when i did the creation of order, new condition tye did appear. as per checking of the Condition Analysis, the condition type doesnt have any value for the country of destiantion plant.

i check that, WKCOU is from KOMK.

the filed WKCOU is allowed field but still the issue occured.

pls. help on what would be the resolution on this.

I appreciate anyone who will help me.

Thanks!

Aj Blanco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

KOMK-WKCOU is County field and not Country Field. for Country KOMK-ALAND is the field.

Another observation is any of above fields are not available at Item level but always there can be a chance that at Item level you may have different Plants so I believe even Country may not work but still you can try with KOMK-ALAND.

KOMP-HLAND (Delivering Country) which is available for Foreign trade at Item level.

Regards,

MJ.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahendra,

Another observation is any of above fields are not available at Item level but always there can be a chance that at Item level you may have different Plants so I believe even Country may not work but still you can try with KOMK-ALAND.

If the condition type created by the OP is an item level condition type (like MWST), then it would work.

Both fields Sold to party and Country of delivering plant are available at item level.

The country might be different, but that is no issue.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for reply. I will test the same.

Regards,

MJ.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aj,

In addition to an informative post by Mahendra, for country of delivering plant use field ALAND.

Create a new condition table with Sold To party (KUNNR) and Land (ALAND) and put in your access sequence and remove the earlier created condition table.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3409483

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW, MJ,

Thanks for this. I did the sugggested resolution. KOMK-ALAND and it works.

just an observation, when i did mantained records to new condition type, Taxcode was asked.

Any idea why this taxcode needs to populate entry?

Thanks again!

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aj,

Please paste the condition table (to see the fields in this table)

Also, paste the condition record, where the tax code is asked by the system.

In the sales order, paste the "Analysis", so that we can see the fields (values) taken for this condition type.

Thank you!

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

What is the condition category, If it is Taxes then system may be asking the same.

Regards,

MJ.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahendra,

Very nice!

Thank you!

Aj,

To test Mahendra's comment, I assigned access sequence MWST to condition type K007.

Then in VK11, there was no tax code required.

But when access sequence MWST is assigned to condition type MWST, then in VK11, tax code is required.

Thus Mahendra's comment is correct, for Tax condition types, tax code is required in the condition records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks TW and MJ.

This is very helpful.

This is resolved now.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aj,

Great to know that it resolved.

Now mark respective answers as Correct and close the thread.

Hi TW,

I too tested your mentioned point about KOMK-ALAND in the case of multiple plants and it worked fine.

Thanks for clarifying.

Regards,

MJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Blanco,

As Naren suggested please check that in Your Plant details(used in Sales Order) that country is maintained or not.

Regards

AG

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check your plant country key in OX10,here check which country you have kept before note down which plant is flowing in sales order.

The condition type doesnt have any value for the country of destiantion plant.

Please check your  condition record in VK12 with combination of above.

Thans,

Naren