cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Activate Lease out Contract through Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement where it should be possible to create lease out contract & activate it through program.

Is there any way to achive activation?

Kind regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the note 768872.

You can call the function module API_RE_CN_CHANGE with ID_TRANS   =   MCAK.

Regards,

Bowen

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Creation of contracts can be done via LSMW with the BAPI BUS1505_CREATE.

The activation of contracts can easily be done with transaction RECARG (status CNNA). In this transaction you can activate multiple contracts. So you don't have to right a program for this.

Another option to activate is with the use of the Real Estate Navigator (transaction RE80). It is also here possible to activate multiple contracts.

Good luck,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is to activate individual contract which means at a given point of time a single contract is created through BAPI taking inputs from an interface and thus created contract is activated immediately after creation.

The transaction RECARG is used to activate contracts en-mass which are First Entered on a certain date & time.

Kind regards,

Kishore

JFPC
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I can imagine that you would like to do this with a program.

However in my opinion you would like to check the contracts which are entered in your system. You can do so with the help of RE80 or do a mass activation with RECARG. You can even schedule this program if necessary so you don't have to write a program for this.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeroen,

The BAPI BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE has the importing parameter TRANS, pass the Activate parameter value to it. This will create and automatically activate the contract.

Thanks,

Muttu