cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI to MFT files missing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm transferring the IDOCs from ECC system to PI system and PI will be generating the .CSV files and transferring to MFT. But MFT receiving only some .CSV files.

Could you explain me how to look/check the remaining missed files & how to know the where is the troubles I'm facing.

Please guide.

Thanks

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venkatesh,

Is your scenario IDOC - FILE scenario then?, in runtime workbench you have some tools to monitoring the messages, also in component monitoring section you have the communication channel monitorin in order to check any fail in your file receiver.

Finally, you can set the PI alert monitoring in order to receive an email when any message fails. Check these documents: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3804 or  for 7.31 http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3525

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

I went to Runtime workbench and logged into the system and showing the message as

"Error: You are not authorized to view the requested resource.

Thanks

Venkatesh

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, Venkatesh,

What is your PI version?

Contact with your basis team to add you the roles:

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

PI version is 7.1

Thanks

Venkatesh

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Check in below in both sender ECC and PI system,

Sender ECC system : Did Idoc status changed to 03? If not check in sm58 t-code.

PI System :

1. IDX5 (check message processed successfully or not)?

2. In RWB (Message monitoring )check message successful processed or not ?

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I'm sending 300 IDOCs with status 03 from ECC system and PI system receiving all the 300 idocs successfully. While PI system generating CSV files those are not storing in MFT and only few are generating (139) rest of are not generating into MFT.

Please help on this.

in PI system, I have checked using the t-code IDX5 all the IDOCs are processed succesfully.

I went to Runtime workbench and logged into the system and showing the message as

"Error: You are not authorized to view the requested resource.

Thanks

Venkatesh

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

You are not having roles to view message monitoring . Please check below link and ask your basis team to assign the missing roles

help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/45/951838644f4b12822900e1b127166d/frameset.htm

Note : Are you able to do communication channel monitoring ?

http://<host>:<port>/mdt/channelmonitorservlet

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

No once get the authorization then we are doing the communication channel monitoring...but able to logged in and showing the error message which I have shown above.

Thanks

Venkatesh

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

After getting authorizations , please monitor receiver communication channel. and also provide screen shot (will help us to find solution ).

Thanks

Hari.