cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification type F2 automatically determine partner AO (Author - user)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Can we set up that Author (partner AO) in notification type F2 (or similar copy of it, with notification origin Q2 Complain against Vendor) will be filled automatically like in Q3 notification (origin Q3 Internal problem message)?

I set up all partner determination same in both, but only with origin Q3 it is working.

Do we have to make enhancement for this? We cannot change origin to Q3, because it also influence Reference documents etc.

Best regards,

Jerzy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the partner function assignment to both notification types.

As you have both kinds of notification types, you are better person to cross verify & validate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Thanks for answers.

However, I have already did what you suggest:

Q3:

Copy of F2:

It works only if I change origin, but this is affecting also other things..

Do you have any idea how to achieve this requirement?

BR,

JErzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerzy,

From ur Screen shot , i understood that u have created "ZQI" as new partner determination Procedure and assigned this to your Notification Type ZI.

so pls check Author partner Function AO is assigned for this partner determination Procedure. if not made this assignment.

Path : QM>Quality Notification>Notification Creation>Partners>Define Partner Determination Procedures > Define Partner Determination Procedure > QM> Change partner > Select ZQI > Go to Functions in Determination Procedure.

Regards.,

Meena.,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Meena,

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately I have this partner set up there (in other case I wouldnt be able to attach it to the notification type).

Best regards,

Jerzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerzy. I couldn’t get Ur latest Point exactly. Can you pls confirm the following...

Whether u r not able to attach partner function AO into partner determination procedure or not able to assign the partner determination procedure (which contains AO) into Notification type?

Bcoz, Ur screenshot clearly shows that ZQI partner Determination procedure assigned into Notification type QI. If ZQI partner determination procedure contains AO partner function then sure you can assign the Author AO into notification type. The same scenario is working for me. Also for better understanding mention the error what u are getting & exactly when u are getting.

Regards, Meena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Meena,

I can assign AO partner to the notification. I wanted to have it filled automatically, like in Q3 notification.

BR,

Jerzy

Former Member

Hi Jerzy … upto my understanding that is standard one. That will be picked up automatically for internal problem notification types. So that y it works when u change origin. Check the following user exit. 

QQMA0019 QM/PM/SM: Default Partner when Creating a Notification

Regards, Meena

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to do that.  But off hand I don't have any specific guidance. I'd have to research that a bit.  Not sure if I'll be able to right away.

Craig