cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Difference indicator - difference storage bin same as source bin

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

When I confirm differences of KANBAN transfer orders (WM movement type 350) the system use OMLX-customizing entry “Source storage bin” such that the physical source storage bin is posted there.

But when I post a 201-cost center transfer order with the same difference indicator the difference quantity is posted to 921 stock type.

I don`t understand why 921 is used in this case although via the difference confirmation the system shows the source stock type in the difference-dialog box.

I assume that this is somehow related to the WM movement type since 350-Kanban-wm-mvt does not include storage types directly.

Could you please tell me the reason for that?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Please check if the return storage type has been mentioned in 201 and 350 movement type config settings.

This can be one of the reason.

Regards,

Ravi.

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I checked it but it didn`t work!

During  confirmation of the 201-transfer order the correct "difference confirmation"-dialog box occurs indicating that the difference quantity is posted to source bin of storage type 001.

But afterwards the differenet quantity is posted to sotrage type 911 (related to wm movement type 201):

WM-movement type 201

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why do you think that the difference is posted to source storage type 001?

the difference quantity appears in your pop-up in the destination field.

The lower section is just the information where you picked the material and found the difference.

you have already decided in the screen before, when entering the real quantity and the difference,  to where you want to post the difference. It is the field directly left of the is-quantity

You know that your difference of 2- actually means you picked 2 more than you should have, I just say that because it is an quite unusual difference case.

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Since the source storage type of the transfer order is "001" and the related OMLX-customizing setting is "Indicator: difference storage bin same as source bin" (Setting the indicator "Source storage bin": the difference is posted to the source storage bin defined in the movement type).

OMLX

LT12-confirmation screen

The goal is to adjust differences via the physical storage bin (type 001). Such that if a difference is confirmed no additional actions are required from the user (similar to the wm-350-KANBAN transfer order processing).

Could you please tell me how to realize this?

Thank you in advance!

Answers (0)