SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out-sorting of collective invoice

sudipkumarpatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per current system design I found that there is no provision to outsort of a collective invoice in FM: ISU_INV_PREPARE_UPDATE.

There is an explicit check for collective invoice and if it is not true then only FM: ISU_INVOICE_OUTSORT is called to perform outsort.

Please let me know is there any other way out or I need to do the implicit enhancement to meet our requirement.

Regards,

Sudip

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

As far as I know outsorting of collective bills is not possible.

But what exactly is your goal/requirement? Maybe there are some alternative ways using events to meet your requirement.

Regards,

Bob

0 Kudos

Thanks Bob for your attention.

As per our requirement we need to restrict (out-sort) collective invoice if there is one manual outsort (say abc).

Manual outsort will not be present in contract acccount but based on some certain validation we have to update the manual outsort code in contract account level and bsed on that invoice needs to be outsorted and corresponding BPEm needs to be created.

I have checked there is no such event to meet this requirement instead of making any Z-FM.

If you have any idea please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sudip

0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

What do you mean by one manual outsort? Do you mean that if you have one (or more) manual outsort (so not released) on individual account level (when the individual account is billed) and if that is the case you want to restrict the creation of the collective bill? If so, event R403 might be useful to check out. Then you might be able to restrict but not outsort a collective bill.

Regards,

Bob