cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barcode generation in outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client wants to implement bar code generation during QC pass in QA32 - then good receipt from production location.then the quantity is picking for outbound delivery for customer. after picking , packing is done. during packing , customer label with bar code will be downloaded from the customer website and paste it into the pallet.then this pallet will be placed into the weighing machine, scan the bar code - weight should match with the actual weight of the material - if the weight is not match , system should show red indicator in SAP,then correct the quantity ,  Post goods issue - how do i map this scenario in to sap

Experts could you please throw some light on this requirement please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can attach smartforms generation of bar code (custom development) at MM movements type during QA32 (movements types involved should be 321/322).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alleso thanks for your kind reply

My requirement is

downloading customer barcode from portal

pasting in the baskets which contains material

accomodate this barcode in my system to scan , it should validate the weight of those material during OBD-PGI

Regards,

Pratheep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alleso thanks for your kind reply

My requirement is

downloading customer barcode from portal

pasting in the baskets which contains material

accomodate this barcode in my system to scan , it should validate the weight of those material during OBD-PGI

Regards,

Pratheep

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to create the handling units in SAP using external number.For this you need to configure packing master data POP1 and POF1.

You need to download the label information either through Idoc or some custom program from portal for creating HU numbers in sap.

Pack the Items in the HU then using an  output condition record for HU to generate bar-code labels. Based on bar code labels pick and pack the HU items in the delivery .Once you do pgi you can generate output according to your requirement.