cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how is the service/response profile attached to the transaction type in solman 7.1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to understand how is the service and response profile that are created attached to the transaction type ZMIN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rashi,

You can also use the Business Add-In for SLA Determination (CRM_SLADET_BADI) to define your own logic for determining SLAs.

Further, Assign in the determination procedure for calling this BADI in your trasaction type ZMIN

Hope this helps

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rashi,

Just assign service and response time to product INVESTIGATION in tcode commpr01.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-46493

Follow this link. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashi,

Service/Response profile also attach in below steps

Sm_crm ->Master data ->Account -> select particular sod-to-party -> goto service level -> Edit and enter the Service/Response profile

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashi,

service profile, response profile used for service products, later u can use the service product for your service contract, using contract determination it attached to the transaction types.

but there are other posible ways like we can attach both these to ibase components refer the

section 3. Define SLA Determination Procedure under the second picture, He given various options how could we attach service profile and response profile.

Please check.

ThanKS

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

We have a requirement where the SLA is determined based on the priority and only for priority 1 the factory  calender should not be considered but for the rest of the priorities the calender dates/ holidays should be considered. So I was thinking that maybe we can achieve this by creating two service profile but I am still unable to find the link between service profile and transaction type. We have a link between the SLA determination procedure and transaction type but how do I have different service profile for different transaction types.

Thanks

Rashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

How is service product INVESTIGATION link to the transaction type,  what if I want to copy service product  INVESTIGATION to Z_SUPPORT and used different Response profile,  how can I tied this new service product to an specific transaction type?