Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Documents with released status.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Recently i was asked by an interviewer asking a query on credit check.

Scenarios is----a sales order which has been Blocked due to credit check ,due to this we can not issue delivery in VL01n getting an error of credit check.

So one authorized person can release this order in VKM3 and get it released for delivery without any problem.

Now the issue is--once an order has been released-due to some problem in shipping unable to do the delivery today. (reason might be fire accident in plant)

So when the user has opened the system in next day and want to do delivery--will the same order go for block again????

i told once an order has been released in VKM3-will never go for block which is wrong as suggested by interviewer.

Please help me in this.

Also waht is difference between VKM1/VKM2/VKM3/VKM4/VKM5.

Please suggest the relevant threads on this.

Phanikumar

Also you can see the updations in this thread---

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3444790

Please suggest me the right solution.

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion when we release a order from credit check and there is no delivery block in order or there is no any other special modifications to stop for delivery based on date, system wont stop you. We used to do this and I think this general practice in most of the comapnies that they get release order and create deliveries later. May be next day or next week. If system is not allowing you then there must be some modification involve or may be some settings in OVA8 for Permitted days. Read F1 help of this field and test as I have not tested it yet.

For VKM1.2.3.4.5 you just execute the Tcode and read the titile. You will find the difference.

Thank$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

This was asked by you in past.So,please dont need open new tread on this.Try to ask your doubts in old thread ,it would be good to who has contributed in old thread .

Why dont you try your self this query on IDES?.Did you tested ( at least tried ) your self to find out reason on this?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3444790

Thanks,

Naren

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Firstly apology for opening new thread.

Not got any new answers on my old thread and has been kept NUMB-so made new one.

Anyway i already tried in IDES-But my answer is right confirmed by IDES too.

Why i kept here is-- want to  know """what i am missing"""

Hope you understood.

Phanikumar

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its Ok. If that is the case ,comment again on old thread as " any updates on this please " .This way ,any query will be attracted by another guys in SCN.

Now,coming to the point is what you found on this .

Thanks,

Naren