SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WPUK-Sales as per Receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we post the sales as per the receipt through WPUK, we are getting the following the error,

"In transaction I0000003up 000001 : header condition has not been maintained

Check header conditions segment + SAP Note 506040"

In the POS inbound profile, we are the using the standard profile(SAPD) and also the standard POS Pricing Procedure (POS00)

Can anyone help in the issue??

Thanks In Advance!

Regards

Kevin Easaw

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

In this kind of error, the first check should be in Conversion rule for UOM. Try to see whether the UoM you are entering in WPUK is properly maintain in conversion rule and in article master.

Also check the condition type used in POS000 pricing procedure. If you have not changed anything for SAPD profile and POS000 pricing procedure then no need to checking anything. Otherwise you need to maintain the conversion rule if you have used any customized condition type.

You can check UoM settings in transaction CUNI and check the conversions in following SPRO path:

SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> POS Interface -> Adjustments -> Conversions -> POS Unit Of Measure Conversion

Try this and update the thread with your findings.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

In this kind of error, the first check should be in Conversion rule for UOM. Try to see whether the UoM you are entering in WPUK is properly maintain in conversion rule and in article master.

Also check the condition type used in POS000 pricing procedure. If you have not changed anything for SAPD profile and POS000 pricing procedure then no need to checking anything. Otherwise you need to maintain the conversion rule if you have used any customized condition type.

You can check UoM settings in transaction CUNI and check the conversions in following SPRO path:

SPRO: Sales and Distribution -> POS Interface -> Adjustments -> Conversions -> POS Unit Of Measure Conversion

Try this and update the thread with your findings.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the reply,

I have maintained the unit of measurement in the article master record and the same was given in the pos simulation.

The Error was on condition-

"In transaction I0000003up 000001 : header condition has not been maintained"

I have checked the condition type PN10 present in the standard pricing procedure, There the condition type was marked as the header condition. Since we are capturing the sales as individual receipt i have maintained the same condition type as  item condition as well. Now I am able to post the sales through WPUK.

Regards,

Kevin Easaw

0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Great to know that its working now.

Thanks for sharing the solution.

Regards,

Amit