Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with PI service users...

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have changed the pi service user's passwords by using su01, as per SAP suggested we have changed the same in Java stack also. After done the changes in (http://<server>:<port>/nwa)--> under "Configuration Management -->Infrastructure --> JCo RFC
Provider --> Repository configuration tab, LCRSAPRFC Rfc destination is giving error as "LCRSAPRFC_SID is not registered". Here we have used the Pi service user "PI_JCO_RFC".

should we use the new password anywhere else, kindly suggest me to go further.

Thanks and Regards,

Srihari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Please refer to "Note 999962 - PI 7.10: Change passwords of PI service users"

Log on to the SAP NetWeaver Administrator (http://<server>:<port>/nwa). Under "Configuration Management --> Infrastructure --> JCo RFC Provider" change the password in the RFC destinations AII_RUNTIME*, LCRSAPRFC* and SAPSLDAPI* if a PI* user is set there. Choose 'Save' to transfer the changes.

Important: If user SAPJSF is used here, do not change the password of this user, because it is also used in several J2EE applications. In this case, create a copy of user SAPJSF in transaction SU01 and use this copy in the JCo RFC Provider.

Regards,

Pranay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasiri,

In addition the notes pointed below i recommend you to read carefully the check recommendations pointed in the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1729580  - Unable to register RFC destinations in PI for the problems in the LCRSAPRFC registration.

Regards.

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

Once applied Note 999962 and unlocked all the users, restarted the java stack then my problem got resolved.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harisri,

Please check the below note.

721548 - XI 3.0: Changing the passwords of the XI service users

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen