Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LI02n in LX22

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I need to provide a button for user in LX22 using which the user can assign a counter user id against physical inventory document.

I could not find any enhancement. Please let me  know if it is possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam    

Suggestion from Ravi is correct as long as the 'Name of counter' field is populated when count record created.

Alternatively, to look at the data directly, use SE16N with table LINV

Regards

Darren

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am not looking for option to see name of counter in the report. I am looking for an option just like Display Inventory button another Change button (LI02N) that will allow user to change the Inventory document and details like Name of counter.

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Would it not be easier to delete the PI document and create a new one?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a different counter than originally entered, or you missed to enter anybody when you created the inventory, then you can still enter a counter when you enter the count in LI11N

gautam_totekar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I just want to create LX26 and then in LX22 i want to just select a physical document and open it in change mode so that I can change the name of counter in it.. Thats the requirement.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

...but this is not SAP's design, so you have the option to open a development request at SAP or to do a Z-program or modification in your system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

You may use the dynamic selection (Shift+F4) in LX22. You will find the selection - Name of Counter.

Hope this answers the question.

Thanks

R