cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request/Response Header is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am trying to get X-CSRF-Token from GET method by executing my GET service from Advanced REST Client Google Chrome.

The problem that I have right now - I can see the XML response with correct result but there is NO Request Header/Response Header information at all.

I passed 'X-CSRF-Token = Fetch' - but I do NOT see anything in the response. There is no information at all in the Response/Request Header.

maybe I missed configuration or something.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank You,

-Martin-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Since you are saying that you are sending the header, at least "Request header" should have been populated. So it might be a small glitch.

May be you should try doing it in other clients (GW Client, Chrome Rest Client etc) to ensure that it is not a client problem.

Thanks

Krishan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings.

I encountered the same problem today while generating the CSRF token token from the Advanced Rest Client.

I did the following change and it worked for me,

The hostname was by default in capital letters. I simply changed them to lowercase before executing.

Please check the same from your end

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for the answer.

@Ron - yeah i am sure it collapsed.

I still don't know why for some services, i can see the information -

but for the other services, it is blank.

i think i am good right now.

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I think if you are not getting any header back from the service then it is the problem with the client.

I would suggest you to cross check with some other OData service such as this sample by microsoft

http://services.odata.org/OData/OData.svc/

Regards,

Atanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

In that client the headers can be collapsed - are you sure you don't have them collapsed/hidden? (although it should say 'headers are hidden' in that case)

Cheers

Ron.