cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Key for BCUSER (urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just install SAP NetWeaver 7.02 SP7 64 bit Application Server ABAP Trial Version and when I am going to create a Z program it is asking me for an ACCESS KEY for the user BCUSER.

Can you tell me where I can find the ACCESS KEY for BCUSER and not the DEVELOPER KEY which is included in the strart.html?

Please answer me the soonest possible

Elias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still cannot understand. This is what I have

As I already wrote I am asking for a new license with:

SYSTEM ID: NSP-SAP NETWEAVER 7.x (Windows/MaxDB) and put the HARDWARE KEY along with my data.

And I am receiving the following:

----- Begin SAP License -----

SAPSYSTEM=NSP

HARDWARE-KEY=U1082790729

INSTNO=DEMOSYSTEM

BEGIN=20131027

EXPIRATION=20140126

LKEY=MIIBOwYJKoZIhvcNAQcCoIIBLDCCASgCAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATGCAQcwggEDAgEBMFgwUjELMAkGA1UEBhMCREUxHDAaBgNVBAoTE215U0FQLmNvbSBXb3JrcGxhY2UxJTAjBgNVBAMTHG15U0FQLmNvbSBXb3JrcGxhY2UgQ0EgKGRzYSkCAgGhMAkGBSsOAwIaBQCgXTAYBgkqhkiG9w0BCQMxCwYJKoZIhvcNAQcBMBwGCSqGSIb3DQEJBTEPFw0xMzEwMjgyMDU2MzVaMCMGCSqGSIb3DQEJBDEWBBRbTSrAyM5M+feepMp+GF/EfAw7tzAJBgcqhkjOOAQDBC8wLQIVAILsNRlDoOufAY6WbPuVOoAtmodcAhQc5fDLWUEXFAoiChzxvWhCyQVGxw==

SWPRODUCTNAME=NetWeaver_ADA

SWPRODUCTLIMIT=2147483647

SYSTEM-NR=000000000312140772

Can someone tell me what to do in order to take a correct license key with the correct INSTNO and LKEY?

Thanks

Elias

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Elias,

From where you got this license NSp.txt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the NSP.TXT from this site:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/minisap/minisap.htm

In the SYSTEM ID I am putting the NSP - SAP NetWeaver 7.x (Windows / MaxDB).

I hope that you can help me.

Thanks in advance,

Elias

PS. Because the above link is not working (even if I copy-paste) I am adding another one, www.sap.com/minisap.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elias,

Did you tried deleting the license and installing new license.

Have you seen this thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/2059727

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read this thread. As you can see in the screen-shot I have delete the license. When I am trying to import the NSP.TXT through SLICENCE I am getting the error about the mismatch of SAP-INTERN and DEMOSYSTEM (which is in NSP.TXT).

When I am trying to add as old license where I can change the INSTALLATION NUMBER from SAP-INTERN to DEMOSYSTEM I cannot proceed because the LICENSE KEY which the program expects is a 25 characters while the one which is in NSP.TXT is 245 characters.

I do not know what to do.

Elias

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Elias,

Can you tell what is mentioned in the installation guide of downloaded package regarding evaluation developer license.

Also on screen SLICENSE, click on New license and paste the screen

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kartik,

Here are the screen-shots

When I press NEW LICENSES I am getting the following screen

Does this help?

Do you need sth else?

Thanks

Elias

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ellias,

In the second screenshot, select that license and delete it,install the new license and share us the screenshot.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kartik,

Thanks again, it worked. It's the 2nd time that you help me.

Regards

Elias

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Karthikeyan just guided you the steps mentioned in this thread - http://scn.sap.com/message/14210319

You could have done the same if you had just followed it with patience.

The archives present on SCN are for helping people to refer to them when they face a similar issue in the future.

What I saw is Karthikeyan had to guide you with the steps to fix the issue when it was already available in the above thread.

No offence.

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RB,

1 small clarification. I did this several times without success. In the last one I MARKED the license and did the INSTALL, that's why I think I succeeded.

Regards

Elias

former_member184158
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help me on the following:

I accidently delete my license key and ask for a new one with by choosing as SYSTEM ID: NSP-SAP NETWEAVER 7.x (Windows/MaxDB) and put the HARDWARE KEY along with my data.

My INSTALLATION NUMBER is SAP-INTERN.

Unfortunately the NSP.TXT has as INSTALLATION NUMBER the DEMOSYSTEM and cannot load it.

Can someone help me?

Elias

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Have you checked this thread ?

http://scn.sap.com/message/14210319

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do what it says but the bad thing is that my INSTALLATION NUMBER is SAP-INTERN and when I asked for a license I got DEMOSYSTEM and cannot install this.

Please HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elias