cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

L_TO_CREATE_POSTING_CHANGE - error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Does anyone who experiences in using this function module "L_TO_CREATE_POSTING_CHANGE"? It works as a LT05 t code.

I can't successfully execute it via SE37. I always get the exception "QUANT_NOT_SELECTALBE" and the error message "Quant cannot have a Posting Change". Does anyone knows why? And could anyone who can guide me how to successfully execute this function module.

When i execute posting change for material document created for mvt 344 it works but when i execute this FM for 343 it gives error

I pass the following values:

I_LGNUM - warehoue no

I_UBNUM - posting change

I_COMMIT_WORK - X

In T_LUBQU - i enter values for LQNUM - quant and MENGE= quantity

Please help to solve this issue.

many thanks

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was passing wrong quant number, after I passed right quant number I was able to process and avoid the error. Thanks to all of you for all the advise.

For the posting change I found the right quant number using plant, sloc, quantity, special stock etc.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Sharma;

I am facing the same problem, can you tell me how to find the correct quant number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cant remember now, but I think you get the quant number from LS24 transaction.

regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, thank you very much. It is really a surprise for me that you can answer my question.

Now i am using material, plant, Sloc, batch, and Stck.Cat. to match a item from LQUA,

now it seems ok, but i am not very sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure why you surprised, anyway. All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This question is submit two years ago, you still here, and response to me question so quickly, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

can you use your UBNUM and LT05 to create the TO with the LGNUM+LQNUM you want to use?

If not, check LS23 with LQNUM why the quant is not selectable for a PC. (e.g. lock, wrong qty, wrong unit,...)

Set a breakpoint on the error message and see what SAP checks before.

If yes, the T_LUBQU may be not filled correct.

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

Kindly check if you are entering the right values in T_LUBQU. Please let us know.

Rgds

Vimal P

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Could you please ensure that these notes 1245116 & 1507931 are available, which might be the cause of this issue

Please implement it in your test/dev system and test thoroughly before moving it to production client!!

Thanks,

Balaji