mISMATCH BETWEEN LATEST SCHEMA UPDATE(1100) AND PROCEDURE VERSION(0))
We had installed IDM 7.2 SP08 and verified. It was working fine after that we followed RDS document-04 to install the latest new store procedure following the below steps:
To enable automatic modification of system-specific attributes that were created with an initial load job, you need to apply a new stored procedure to the database. The following steps have to be performed to import the new stored procedure:
In case of Oracle:
- Log on to the database using the Oracle SQL Developer tool (or a similar tool). For this, you need a user with administrative access rights (for example, user mxmc_oper).
- To open a new editor window, choose New Query.
- Make sure that you are connected to the proper database of your SAP NetWeaver ID Management installation (standard database is mxmc_db).
- Paste the content of the RDS_NewStoredProcedure-ORACLE.sql file into the editor window.
- Replace &&PREFIX with your database prefix (for example, MXMC).
- Execute the SQL code.
- Verify that the code was executed without errors.
- Run the mxmc-update.bat file from your installation directory (located in <Installation media>/Identity Center/Database/Oracle).
Now we are getting the following error after running this:
Identity Center installed:No
MISMATCH BETWEEN LATEST SCHEMA UPDATE(1100) AND PROCEDURE VERSION(0)) and make sure that all database updates are installed
Please let me know how to recover it.
Nivedita S K