cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:developing portal uwl in wdabap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I want to develop a custom application in webdynpro ,where  I need  to capturte the subject and status and from fields which we can see in portal uwl screen as shown below from backend .

From which workflow tables do I need to pick these fields and on which field the condition needd to be validated to get the data.

As when the portal user logs on to portal he should be able to see his sapinbox workflow fields in webdynproabap application

along with values .

Can you please share UWL ,workflow tables where this workitem are  getting stored .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing you need to know about UWL is that it has buffer tables of workflow/notification items comming from several datasource even non ABAP ones.

These tables are stored in the portal DB not in ABAP DB. You won't be able to retrieve these items just knowing the tables.

But if you want to retrieve only the workflow items from your local business workplace (the one in which the abap web dynpro is running) then you could simply use the standard tools for workflows?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly refer this table:

SWF_PLOG_UWL_ITEM

package : SWF_PLOG

Thanks,

Sathishkumar GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish

Thanks for your quick response .

I serached it but this is struct which of table type.

Even though I use this structutre from which data base table do I need o fill this structure and display the output.

what is the DataBase table where all the UWL data get stored .

Thanks & Regards

Deepika

former_member215344
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Before navigating to your UWL, activate HTTP trace and SQL trace in transaction ST05 in the backend server. Now open your UWL. Once the UWL is refreshed, go back to ST05 again and then deactivate the trace and then select the option display trace.

From the trace list find the SELECT statements that are hitting the database (Use CTRL+F). You will get your required table from that list. (This is a generic way to find any database table associated with a particular transaction). Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ajay Bose