Import Transport History and Export Excel
I would like to export my STMS Transport History into an Excel format.
The return code doesn't appear when i'm a using spreadsheet format (it's gif image).
I have tried to export with HTML format and find/replace
<img src='s_s_ledg.gif'> by 0
<img src='s_s_ledy.gif'> by 4
<img src='s_s_ledr.gif'> by 8
Then i convert this file into a XLS file. It is working but it is a bit long.
I have seen that some administrators using tpalog table but this isn't match with STMS Transport (i have more entries in TPALOG).
I would like to know if you have a tool, a script or a tip to have my transport history in Excel quickly.
Thank you for your response.
For easy solution read below
- Save the import history with RTF format
- Open the RTF file , select “Web Layout Format(bottom right , 3rd Icon)” , so that you can see the whole table (see below)
3. Copy the whole table in excel sheet , you should be able to see some text under RC column (as seen below)
4. 5D mean Yellow , 5B means green and 5C means red
5. Now use this formula to alter the content in next column =IF(F2="5B","0",IF(F2="5D","4",IF(F2="5C","8")))
Points.. If it helps !!