cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we merge the Tcodes: REISBE, REISBU to get the requird fields from respective Tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a one requirement and need your help. How can we achieve below requirement.

Now I wanted to club both the Tcodes and get the output with combination fields of both Transaction codes. Is there any way to do this?

Say for example I wanted to clube both the Tcodes and get the result with below listed fields:

From Tcode: REISBE:  NEIGHBORH1, COUNTRY, SWENR, XWETEXT, STREET, HOUSE_NUM1

From Tcode: REISBU: XGETXT, SGENR, OBJECTID, XUNART, BUKRS, XGEBART

Do you have any suggestion how can we do this?

Or please suggest me the easy way to read the Business Entity, Building data screen fields. So that we can generate the output with required fields know.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you please give me some good scenario's that helps me in achieve it. Here I am facing the problem because most of the data is screen data not available in the tables VIBDBE and VIBDBU.

Say for example Address data is from additional data which is not stored in VIBDBE or BIBDBU. Those are fetching from structures which we are access the screens of REFX.

Regards,

Karthik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Use trace tool i.e. ST05 for knowing the flow of data in tables.

Address is captured in ADRC table which requires Address number which is coming form another table VZOBJECT.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

For your requirement, you can create an SAP Query via SQ01 and concatenate both these tables i.e. VIBDBE and VIBDBU and then you can select the fields which you want to display in the main report.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

what that be helpful to you?

You may use the quickviewer to set up an easy table join between the tables VIBDBE and VIBDBU. Add. you have to do some research where the adresses will be stored. I cannot remember the table at the moment.

Best regards

Norbert