cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

errors fo WebDynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I import "TutWD_FlightList" project, and it is executable.

I want to create "Generic Search Help" fuction like F4 in R/3.

I found the SDN blog <a href="/people/dirk.rehberg/blog/2006/12/27/generic-search-help-for-web-dynpro-for-java Search Help for Web Dynpro for Java</a> .

This blog is perfect solution to create "Generic Search Help" in WebDynpro Java.And there is a ZIP file.

I download the file and imported the plug-in as the blog said .

But I got 15 errors as follow :

The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle)

Missing required Java project: com.sap.mw.jco.

Missing required Java project: org.eclipse.core.resources.

Missing required Java project: org.eclipse.jdt.

Missing required Java project: org.eclipse.jdt.core.

Missing required Java project: org.eclipse.ui.

The method wdGetSearchHelpCompInterface() is undefined for the type IPrivateSearchView

com.spv.searchhelp.wdp.IExternalSearchHelpCompInterface cannot be resolved (or is not a valid return type) for the method wdGetSearchHelpCompInterface

com.spv.searchhelp.wdp.IExternalSearchHelpCompInterface cannot be resolved or is not a type

com.spv.searchhelp.wdp.IExternalSearchHelpCompInterface cannot be resolved (or is not a valid return type) for the method wdGetSearchHelpCompInterface

The method wdGetSearchHelpCompInterface() is undefined for the type IPrivateTestapplView

com.spv.searchhelp.wdp.IExternalSearchHelpCompInterface cannot be resolved or is not a type

Web Dynpro Generation: Metadata constraint of Component SearchHelpComp is violated: ViewElementProperty "//WebDynpro/View:com.spv.searchhelp.ReturnView/RootUIElementContainer/Child:Table1/Property:compatibilityMode", Role "Definition": A minimum of 1 object(s) is required

I am new of WebDynpro Java.

Experts, could you please give me any suggestion to solve these errors?

Best Regards,

Jianguo Chen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your Netweaver Developer Studio Version might be different to the the NWDS where the project template is developed.

It's a class path issue.

1. right click on project and goto properties

2. choose java build path

3. choose libraries tab

4. observe the jar files, if any jar files is showing warning,

take the name of the jar file and search in your system for that .jar file

5. If you find the jar files in your system, choose Add External jar files button

and give that path.

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Regards

Abhimanyu L