Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SRM SC not going to approver in few cases randomly

HI All ,

I need some help in Workflow .. the SRM system is newly developed and I am able to create a SC and it goes into status requiring approval however there is no approver is determined for few cases  .. please can some one guide me on where to check for the error ?

This happens in few cases randomly  for the rest of the cases it works fine...so I am assuming it is not a setting issue ..

also it works sometimes for same users and for the same user it did not work when tried again so I assume it is not role related ..  Please let me know on what should I check ?

Let me know

Vinita

Tags:
replied

Hey guys thanks for your help my issue got fixed . I found out that in the class

ZSRM_CL_BADI_SC_RESTART there is a method /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_PROC_RESTART~VALIDATE_RESTART  which should be called eveytime when a SC is changed / Approved / Workload redistributed however I saw that when the approver was just opening the SC and doing nothing it still triggered this code and was the cause of my issue .

It deleted a X which should have been there so now for workload redistrbution when it checks we have manually added that X and then when the evaluation ID is run it correctly picks fom the table based on the flag and it works !

I am closing this post incase any one needs some kind of help further feell free to post .

Yes but I still did not get on how to put the log points ABAP points etc .. !!

Thanks everyone for  help !!

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question