Did you mean: 

Geteway Dubug

kevin_zhang01
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI Expert,   

We are now develop a mobile project, and we use gateway. the created url is:

https://ldciqi3.wdf.sap.corp:44375/sap/opu/odata/sap/REFX_MOBILE_PROJ_SRV/OFFER?sap-client=620

and when we call the url from browser, it will pop up logon screen.

So my question is:

where is the entrance of gateway when the browser call the gateway AS? how to debug the code?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kevin_zhang01
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI,

The situation is that, we use UI5 create a logon screen A, the user and pwd that we can configure ourselves, after we lonon, we request business data from gateway, here gateway logon screen B will   

pop up, so our question is,how can we pass gateway user and pwd to hide the screen B?

fot the topic i want to debug, just want to find a way to solve the issue.

BR   

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The way to by pass the login is that is you have a saml token generated before you come to the gateway.

Once you reach the gateway SAML token is presented to the gateway and it SSO in using SAML token.

Note 1254821 - SAML authentication for Web services in AS ABAP

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the gateway url is called using the odata then the user will authenticate the gateway . As there are further configuration for the alias data should be pulled from the backend to which the alias is pointing.

So you can set break point in the entry point of the function module and see if the user entry the break point in the backend system.

I think the pointing of the backend is in /iwfnd/maint_service transaction in gateway.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

kevin_zhang01
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for your apply. I use the tcode  /iwfnd/maint_service, and do not find some breakpoint. Maybe there exist some public services for the gateway logon?

BR

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This tcode is the place where the alias is defined.

I provided you this because i wanted you to know which backend system the gateway is pointing.

Just enable a trace in ST05 in the gateway and you will get some start point after that.

Thanks

Rishi abrol