cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard QM Results Report with Mean, Standard Deviation and Cpk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a standard SAP report that can give me a list of inspection lots and materials with their results, specification limits, target values, and statisitcal measures like mean, standard deviation and Cpk. Cpk being the most important here and the rest as well. Please help me out. Thank you.

Bilal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, it's tedious to do since it's only one at a time by MIC/Material combination, but you can use results history to specify a time range (uncheck insp lot), get a results list and then generate a histogram which has a button to display statistical value for your selection. once again, without SPC setup.

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

For MCXD it works for us for both independent multiple samples and inspection points. No SPC setup required. As I said before, you won't get a std dev, cp or cpk value for MIC's with n=1, just mean and # above/below spec. The results do need to be status 5. Other than that, not sure why you aren't getting anything.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Standard, there is no report which showing such valuues. If you use SPC the you would be able to see the valued against chart such as cp,cpk and standard deviations. Then with the help of abaper you can develop Customized Repot.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have MIC's that have ticked SPC a dn single result recording control indicators. I use an inspection plan so upper, lower and target are defined in the inspection plan. I also use an SPC suitable sampling procedure with a defined control chart. When I record results and display the control chart, it comes out blank. Just axes, no line. If I click on the glasses to view statistical values, it says nothing found.

How do I get the chart to display and cpk values to show in the glasses button click thing?

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sample size must be greater than 1. Take sample size 5. Then try it out.

regards

Manish

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

Chart type 516 is designed to be used for n=1.

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you tried MCXD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did. When I hit execute, it says "No Data Exists for chosen selection"

former_member235613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hmm, I would keep trying it. For quantitative characteristics with n>1 and after drilling in to the work center level, I can get it to display over the given period of time Total Samples, Mean Value. Std Deviation, Cp, Cpk, Values over and Under Tolerence, # rejected samples and more. You can then drill in by MIC to look at trends by month, generated some charts.

However, with that said, we do have a custom report we created that is more user friendly (with less features) that the end users use much more often.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have MIC's that have ticked SPC a dn single result recording control indicators. I use an inspection plan so upper, lower and target are defined in the inspection plan. I also use an SPC suitable sampling procedure with a defined control chart. When I record results and display the control chart, it comes out blank. Just axes, no line. If I click on the glasses to view statistical values, it says nothing found.

And nothing displays in MXCD or MXCB. Tell me the prerequisites for that diagram above to be displayed, please.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep.. you won't these reports as canned reports from SAP. 

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

any convenient alternatives?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Manish has said... pretty much your looking at custom reports.  Many places export their QM data to an external package like Northwest Analytic's NWA Quality Analyst to perform detailed analysis.  This is not an endorsement of their software but I've known that to be one of the more popular external packages.

Craig