cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Screen Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working on sap screen personas and i used HTML viewer to display a website but its showing blank box. the url is also maintained in Whitelist but still no  result. Please guide how to use HTML viewer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same issue. To fix it, it has to be known, that the SAP Server has to have a connection to the internet as the website is requested by the SAP Server, not by the client itself.

Ask your administrator if there is a port open.

It would be useful to know, if it is manageable to request the site clientwise?!

Edit:

Maybe there is a proxy used or the firewall has to be configered for outgoing requests.

charliemc_yang
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Having the exact issue as everyone else.  I have a * in whitelist just to make sure that's not the problem, and have tested other web pages to make sure it's working properly. Also tried. the embedded url in DWDM, and works fine as well.

Did anyone resolve this?

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

This could have a few reasons that depend on your browser. The Html viewer integrates an html page as an iframe into the screen, therefore, you need to make sure that your browser allows to display content from different domains in one page.

I would also recommend to have a look at the transaction DWDM and then click on Html Control->Event Processing. This opens a screen showing a html control with content delivered from the same backend therefore, this should work independent of the cross-domain browser settings as well as independent of the url whitelist.

Cheers,
Tobias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even I am facing the same issue.The Html Viewer isn't working even after setting the url in white-list and also in the transaction DWDM isn't working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I am embedding my webdynpro application in Screen Personas HTML viewer and I only can see an empty/blank space. But when running DWDM as you mentioned and entering URL ( http://ides-ecc.agilityworks.local:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/z_fpm_ovp?sap-wd-configId=Z_CONF_OVP)   it is working fine.

what can be the cause of the failure within Personas?

Thank you,

Javier