cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are no matching deploy time reference(described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/com.sap.mdm.tech.mdm4j]

pankaj001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting the below exception while deploying the J2EE application Ear file created for Updating tables in MDM.

There are no matching deploy time reference(described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime references [sap.com/com.sap.mdm.tech.mdm4j]

Please help!

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

This error usually appears because one of the following reasons:

1. You didn't deployed the MDM_Java_Api and MDM_Connector sca files on WAS (Web Application Server) machine.

Please download these two .sca files from SAP MarketPlace and deploy them before you deploy your custom code.

2. Please check deploy & run time reference for all used DCs. Please verify that you specified the <reference-target> in application-j2ee-engine.xml file.

- Two screenshot are attached.

Please let me know if this solves your issue,

Thanks,

Tamir

pankaj001
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tamir,

Thanks a lot for your response.

The above mentioned Components are already deployed and the target reference in application-j2ee-engine.xml is also maintained.

I would also like to Inform that the Deployment was actually successful with the above mentioned warning message.

Rgds,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

According to your reply I understand that the issue was solved.

Please let me know if I wrong,

Regards,

Tamir