Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality stock is not transfer to Unrestricted

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sap gurus

I have come across one starnge thing i have done ud for particular inspection lot.

& done the stock posting 321 movment document (321 document) is also get generated but still stock is showing in quality inspection

can any body help me regarding this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you run QVM2 for the material?

Make sure you have a wide open date range for this.  Like 1/1/2000 - 12/31/9999

Craig

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Issue has been resolved so closing this thread with marking the correct Answer.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Can you please share what actually the problem was? I mean looking after all your screenshots, Im eager to know that how did you take this qty. out of QI stock and why couldn't you earlier find it ?

Regards,

ntn

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Actual issue  was due to some bug 3 -4 months we are not able to complete ud of a inspection lot & also we cannot able to open that inspection lot through qa12 . so we have done some table level update & change the status of the lot for bill passing of the material.

after some days we have implemented the sap note & able make the stock posting but due to status change it is not showing in the screen but by running Report QVM2 for a material i have found that inspection lot do the stock postings after that my issue get resolved.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for explaining the issue and resolution.

Regards,

ntn

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sandeep,

can you please share the screen shot of the inspection lot stock tab in usage decision

made for the inspection lot..

thanks

Manjunath hn

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath

pls find the screen shot

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

1. In your earlier reply u have shared MB51 screen showing 321 movement for 500 Quantity.

but Stock posting Tab Screen shows inspection lot quantity as 200.

2. If there is no inspection Lot with SPRQ/SPST status, I guess this 500 quantity does not belong to any Insp Lot. you can transfer that stock using MB1B (322 Movement). Someone might have posted/Changed Stock type to QI while GR.

Regards,

Amol

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Did u checked as AndyPP/QM said earlier,  

1. Go to QA32 ---- > Usage decision TAB, whether stock posting has been done or not.

then if no then do it or do same through QA11 with respect to lot no.

2.Check the standard program for 321 moment in Spro-->QM-->Quality inspection-->Inspection lot completion-->Define inventory posting with UD.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i have checked your both of your points in both case are defined fine.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That stock would belongs to different inspection lot. Please check status of that lot,it it has quantity to  be posted then it status must be SPST or SPRQ.

Check quanity to be posted to unrestricted by filtering lot on the basis of their staus. Filter all lot whose status SPRQ and SPST , post quanity of those lots to unrestricted then quanity will not be shown in Quality stock

regards

Manish

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have checked the status of particular lot it is showing as attached in screenshot.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

anand_shukla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Pls check below steps,

1. Go to QA32 ---- > Usage decision TAB, whether stock posting has been done or not.

then if no then do it or if yes then,

You need to run a stock posting prog which removes the inconsistency

Upload the NOTE  : 48815 - Checking possible inconsistencies between MM and QM

and run programe : ZQEVAC20

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

i have run the program ZQEVAC20.

i found this message

No differences between QM quantities and MM quatities found

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Pl share the MB51 and MMBE screens for this batch.

Regards,

ntn

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

can you please share some more details like Insp type, system status , Quantity showing in ' Quantity To be posted ' in QA32 etc.

Secondly please confirm, if the material is batch managed, then is this the same batch which you are checking in MMBE or MB51.

Regards

Mohanty

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

sharing the screenshot of mmbe,mb51

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

First info needed is that this material is batch managed or non batch managed? 

• If this is batch managed (may be received in several lots at different times against a single batch number for a PO), pl check the MB51 for the batch for 105 and 321 movement types. If stock posting is completed from QI stock, material should not be in Quality.

• If this material is non batch managed, then you need to carefully look after the Quantity in QI stock to check whether it belongs to inspection lot qty. or the total qty for the material. Lets say for example, BATCH is common number for this material. You have 5 inspection lots of 500 L each. There might be chances that user has released 4 out of 5 lots (with perception that all 5 lots are cleared) and as a result, MMBE screen would show 500 L in QI stock.

Pl check if any of them is applicable in your case as your screen of MB51 is not reflecting much.

Regards,

ntn

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

We are not using batch managed material.

After gr lot  has been automatically get released after that ud has been done.

stock hasbeen posted document gets generarted but stock is still showing in qi.

Thanks & regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. If this is non batch managed material then you need to re check following,

1. As Manish said earlier, pl check the system status for all inspection lots in QA32. See if any of them have status as SPRQ or SPST. If yes, complete the stock posting process so that all status gets updated to SPCO.

2. You can also refer this thread in which comments are recently given by our expert for stock inconsistencies (Pl refer last comment by Craig). http://scn.sap.com/thread/3442106. See if this is happening with your scenario.

Regards,

ntn

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

i have tried the first step check the status of lot attaching the screenshot.

For second option  i have tried with program ZQEVAC20

but message came   No differences between QM quantities and MM quatities found

Any other Alternative to solve the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I still doubt this quantity belongs to some other inspection lot. You have verified a particular inspection lot which you think is questionable. You need to look around. 

Have you tried this material in QA32 and check the system status for all inspection lots (Closed and open)?

There might be some closed inspection lots for which stock posting is still not done (SPST/SPRQ).

Please check this once again.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked  for all inspection lot  status is showing as  (SPST/SPRQ).

so in system for the particular inspection lot document has been generated but stock has not moved to unrestricted

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then you need to complete the stock posting for all those inspection lots so that system status changes to SPCO (Stock posting completed).

Once done, check in MMBE and you wouldn't find any qty. in QI stock.

You would be knowing that SPST stands for Stock posting started, SPRQ stands for Stock posting required.

Regards,

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm thinking (along with the others here),  that you are missing an inspection lot in your QA32 screen.

Run the transaction wide open with only a material number as a selection choice.

Broaden the Lot created field to 1/1/2000 - 12/31/2013

REMOVE any Selection profile

Delete any value in the "Maximum No. of hits"

Click on radio button "Select all inspection lots"

Now execute.

Check the status of ALL lots and make sure ALL are SPCO.

Craig

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Inspection lot status still says that Stock Posting yet to be done. Do you see the Stock to be posted qty for your Inspection lot? Try to perform the Stock posting and see the result.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin ,

Sorry for late Response i have checked the status of all inspection lot all having status as

spco see attached screen shot

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MB52, and click on quality stock then goto Menu path just above in that screen and clcik on Material Document, sytem will take you to that document ( not posted) or in other words system will take you to MB51 screen where u can easliy identify the uncleared stock.

Regards

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per  your sugugestion i have checked in mb52 but i have not find the material document option.

attaching the screen shot.

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You earlier had said that you found some inspection lots with system status 'SPRQ/SPST'

Hi,

i have checked  for all inspection lot  status is showing as  (SPST/SPRQ).

So did you complete the stock posting for all those inspection lot?  As per your latest snap, I assume you have done that. Still you find the qty in QI stock. OK

I would again tell you to re check the details.  Since your material is non batch managed, you cannot directly identify the inspection lot with reference the QI qty. in MMBE.

Go to QA32 and give only material num in the input screen with no initial date. Select all inspection lots from list settings. Do not give any additional details which could narrow your search. Now Execute.

Recheck the system status for all those inspection lots. There has to be one/ more inspection lots with SPRQ/SPST status.

Regards,

ntn 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MMbe and click on QI stock then goto menu path.

Regards