cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Adapter Configuration in PI - B2B Addon - AS2 Connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to design an Interface using B2B Addon in PI 7.40 using AS2 Adapter (Installed as part of B2B Addon SP1). The external system is sending EDIFACT Orders 96A data in AS2 Protocol. Customer does not have a Test external system to transmit EDIFACT data. In order to simulate this scenario, I have installed AS2 Connector software (Freeware - /n AS2 Connector V2) in my local system so that I can trigger data in AS2.

Below are the details I see in the Trading Partner of AS2 Connector software:

Partner URL: http://localhost:8080/Receiver.aspx

Organization Name: testas2

AS2 Identifier: testas2

Please assist with below questions as I am new to B2B integration using B2B addon in PI.

1. Please let me where I need to configure these parameters in the AS2 sender adapter in PI?

2. How can I transmit data from AS2 Connector such that PI can receive it. For this what configuration I should do in PI to understand AS2 messages.?

3. How to configure the Public/Private Keys for encryption and decryption?

Please let me know if any details required to answer my queries.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this (i haven't used this software but looks like configs are pretty simple):

http://scn.sap.com/community/b2b-integration/blog/2013/08/07/easy-to-use-as2-software--part-ii

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i can find below details that need to be maintained in my communication channel of AS2.. can some one assist me , how to get values to these parameters

Expected URL path

Expected Senders AS2 name

Expected own AS2Name

and how to maintain certificates..

Thank You,

Vish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Wanted to know if anyone worked on Integrating AS2 Connector software (any AS2 system) with PI using B2B Addon. Am facing difficulties in transmitting data from AS2 system into PI 7.4.

Regards,

Vish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.