cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM Planning with Planning Product (Strategy-40 in APO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a requirement to do the SNP planning at planning product level in CTM.This means” CTM Planning with Planning Product (Strategy-40 in APO)”.

Has anyone dealt with such scenario in the past? If yes, please if you could share how such requirement can be mapped or an working experience on this topic so that I can reach out for any queries.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Abhimanyu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried?  You should read online help and try mapping it out and ask questions if you have issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

It is said that SNP never supports planing with planning product.Again i have found some articles that CTM supports Planning with planning products.

Most importantly as per my understanding this part not much explored area.

Theoritically it can be said possible, still would like to know practical reality if this works some helpful inputs.

We have some time constraints in designing face hence no scope to do much tests.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Abhimanyu

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it works... We use it.  Like I said, try it and find out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello kenneth,

Thanks for your confirmation.

We would also use descriptive characteristics in CTM based on the priority assigned to each and every individual demand in DP. Priority assignment will be made based on each region,customer.

In short  each and every individual demand in DP and also each and every individual order in SNP to be tracked.

Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards

Abhimanyu