Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Released sales documents

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Recently i was asked by an interviewer asking a query on credit check.

Scenarios is----a sales order which has been Blocked due to credit check ,due to this we can not issue delivery in VL01n getting an error of credit check.

So one authorized person can release this order in VKM3 and get it released for delivery without any problem.

Now the issue is--once an order has been released-due to some problem in shipping unable to do the delivery today. (reason might be fire accident in plant)

So when the user has opened the system in next day and want to do delivery--will the same order go for block again????

i told once an order has been released in VKM3-will never go for block which is wrong as suggested by interviewer.

Please help me in this.

Also waht is difference between VKM1/VKM2/VKM3/VKM4/VKM5.

Please suggest the relevant threads on this.

Phanikumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal case system won't again once document released.

But in 0VA8 if you maintain no of days filed then system will see how many days system was blank.

Let us assume you maintained 1 day in your case.if you dont do any further transaction, then again system block the order.

Vkm1 will release list of documents are blocked for a customer

VKM3 is used to release specific document

vkm4 is used to release both order  and delivery.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am not getting you.Could you please elaborate it.

Thanks,

Naren

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

Thanks again for help.

But unfortunately after i was told this answer very confidently--simply interviewer stopped asking questions & says i am done and your are wrong.

By the way I was 200% confident at the time i was replying even in my voice too.

Also-i tried to enter VKM5 T CODE-it is delivery--i exactly not aware what this is..

Phanikumar

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal case as said system wont block order once document is released.

But if we maintain maintain no of days field in Automatic credit control (OVA8) then system will consider those days if the user doesn't do any further transaction.

in our OP case let us assume it was maintained 1day. Then if the user forgotten to create because of any reason during the day, then next day when you try to create subsequent document system won't allow. It goes to credit block.

Please let me know if you need any further clarification.

Thanks,

Srinu

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its Ok,Lets wait some time to get more things on this by another s.

Note:Sorry on VKM5 ,it was locked in my system.It is for purely deliveries only

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

So when the user has opened the system in next day and want to do delivery--will the same order go for block again????

No,it will not  get credit check block again . if you change any thing like quantity of line item or price for any condition type in change mode of that sales order ( VA02 ) then again it will get credit check block.

Thanks,

Naren

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

Thanks for immediate response in helping me.

but that was not the correct answer suggested by Interviewer.

Please help me in finding the difference in VKM1/2/3/4/5.

Suggest me some info on this.

Phanikumar

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I feel,the interviewer has tried to find confidence in you by that query.You can very well know yourself with different scenario on this in IDES.

You should say ,on this like if you change any fields values ( why because it will effect on net amount ) then you need to release credit block in VKM3 until it doesn't get.

VKM3-release SD credit block orders

VKM4-release SD credit block orders as well as for deliveries

We are using above two t.codes only.

VKM5 -no t.code in SAP

Thanks,

Naren