cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same access sequence different condition types how to handle

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have two condition one is based on Wt. and another based on per Qty. and for both the access sequence is the same.so when I maintain condition record for both the condition type with same access sequence system just picks the latest condition record but I want both the condition record should work any solution on this..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the condition record  from  specific to general

thanks

basavaraj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

ZVAT-Weight

ZVAT-Quantity

you are using one access sequence for both ZVAT -weight and ZVAT-Quantity,the query is ,only one condition type record is coming and another condition type condition record is coming right.

Please check your pricing analysis in sales order for these two condition types.

Note:FY,for tax condition types,calculation type should be percentage not weight-or quantity.

Thaks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

We are doing this in the shipping pricing procedure in which there is a scenario in which both the volume based and weight based material goes in same truck so for both the cases these condition type should be considered and should give the accurate value.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ERP 007,

You can assign same access sequence to two different condition type.

But in pricing I can see one condition value is picked up which is green and another one value which is not picked up is in yellow.

Did u give condition class as Prices???

Since you want use the condition type for shipments

ZQTY

Cond. class   A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type C Quantity

ZWGT

Cond. class   A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type E Net weight

Please check

Regards,

OD

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have two condition one is based on Wt. and another based on per Qty. and for both the access sequence is the same.

What do you mean by two condition are they two different condition types?

If you are maintaining the condition record for the two condition types they will fetch the records as per the combination in the sales document.

You can share the screen shot so we can understand it in a better way.

Thanks,

Suman$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System Automatically considers the Condition type even you have same Access Sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But in pricing I can see one condition value is picked up which is green and another one value which is not picked up is in yellow.