cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Sync Interface with no Inbound System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create a scenario where I don't technically have a receiver system. I have a sync outbound proxy which I want to go to a message mapping when it's triggered, do an UDF and then go back to the sync proxy. Is this possible? If so, does anyone know of an example? I tried a bpm but even with that you need to specify an inbound system? Please don't ask why I want to do this or why should not be done lol Just tell me if it's possible or not with an example 🙂

Thanks,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan:

the requirement sound strange but i think you can realized it with ccBPM. like this:

design a bpm component , then configure a scenario PROX<->BPM

in the BPM,you add receive step and  send step , receive step receiver message from proxy,with property S/A bridge ,send step is to close S/A bridge .

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a bpm again for this but I'm not having any luck. Here's what I've done:

On CRM I have a Sync service interface which whichs maps to an Abstract Sync Interface. This Abs interface is my open sync/async receiver on my bpm. from there it goes to a transformation then back to a close sync/async sender.

On my config side I imported the bpm, created a Receiver detr for my sync -> bpm and another from my bpm -> bpm (goes back to itself?). Seems pretty simple I think but I'm getting this error, not sure if it's the way I created the bpm or related to another issue.

Config:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan:

in the ID , you just need create one receiver determination :ECC<->BPM, and one interface determination ECC<->BPM. then the can work . if it's not work .please using ccBPM monitor tools to check process in BPM is ok?(click BE icon in t-code SXMB_MONI)

best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks I tried that but it produced the same result. I'm unable to forward navigate as I can't click the BE icon. Also in my bpm transaction it's not picked up Could this be related to another issue from a basis side?

Thanks,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check use t-code smq2 and see if anyone entry display, if so , it you will find some error info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked on smq2 which had load of stuff stuck but nothing related to mine. I cleared smq1 and 2 in both PI and CRM and tried again. Same issue.. So I checked on sxmb_moni on CRM and there I found some error. Checked ST22 and the same.. It's related to Sap note: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1512547

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Your requirement is pragmatic. I call these kind of scenarios loop back scenarios. Your scenario does not need to be synchronous.

You can have both sender and receiver as source system. I have done similar scenarios. One example was a finance interface which was triggered from ECC as an IDoc and the IDoc was transformed based on certain business rules and then posted back to ECC.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has to be sync cause it's triggered by a sync proxy which will be waiting for a response. Unless I'm able to respond to that proxy from an async loop back scenarios?

Thanks,

Jan