cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP logon 'partner not reached' : outside VMware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brains,

Please help me , i have problem with SAP logon. My sap in on VMware workstation  and guest OS is XP , ther sap logon is working well and good. But outside VMWare i have SAP logon installed and it worked well ,but suddenly now when i try to logon it is giving this problem

"  partner 'gcecc62:sapdp00' not reached

WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable

Do you want to see the detailed error description ?  "

First it worked well, but suddenly now its is giving problem. I pinged outside VMWare using server name , Request timed out is the response . Now please brains help me out ,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frnds, now i narrowed the issue. The thing happening is, when i connect network cable i cannot login and when i disconnect i can successfully login. So the thing is network connection is blocking that , so any geeks who can help me in settings to solve this problem . Please.

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This doesn't make a lot of sense.  Do you have multiple network cables connected to your workstation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your concern,

No i dont have multiple network cables, i think some settings are blocking my sap logon on host to connect with guest ides when network is enabled on host .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I think the problem is your Log memory might be full, so please check it your Log memory once.

Thanks,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log memory, thanks but can you please say how to check log memory.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please check the SAP MMC whether the application server is running or not, disable firewall and try.

regards

kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes SAP MMC is running in guest OS, and ther sap logon is well and good . Firewall in Host OS is disabled. Even then same problem

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

So, you are able to connect in VM using sap GUI, When you try the same from XP - ended in error.

Is any antivirus installed on your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI karthikeyan , thanks for your time, actually i reformatted my system, now it is ok.

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to know that you solved your issue, can you please close this thread.

regards

kartik